Polestar Specialist Job Description
Polestar is expanding. They are detail obsessed, performance focused and determined to make the most advanced and exciting electric cars the world has ever seen. They blaze their own trail, one without compromise. They need people who share their vision. Volvo Car Retail is now recruiting a Polestar Specialist for the Polestar Space at Landvetter.
Polestar is an electric performance brand, determined to improve the society we live in. Their focus is on uncompromised design and technology. Passion and emotion drive them, electricity and innovation drive their cars. Their products are excellent, efficient and entertaining. They innovate constantly and they are relentless in their pursuit of the best. At Polestar, the sky is the limit.
What you’ll do
The Polestar Specialist will work together with the wider Space team to consistently deliver on an incredible educational, immersive, and exciting experience to all current and future customers. The Space team constitute Polestar’s front line and are their brand advocates, supporting their mission by creating memorable experiences for Space visitors.
As a Polestar Specialist, you will make sure that visitors get inspiration and support to learn about Polestar from the moment they walk into the Space. Polestar has created one of the most innovative vehicles ever made, and you will help deliver an equally innovative and unforgettable customer experience. You will also:
- Provide a tailored experience based upon guests’ specific interests and agenda
- Educate and inspire guests by answering their questions
- Turn curiosity into intense interest by introducing people to the exciting vehicle and services that Polestar offers
- Build and maintain long-term business relationships with customers
- Schedule test drives and follow up on the customers by walking them through the purchasing process
- Act as a role model of Polestar’s culture and behaviors
Who you are
As a person, you are curious, creative and enthusiastic. You have a customer-centric mindset, strong communication skills, and an empathetic instinct which allows you to understand the needs of people around you. You are full of energy, self-motivated and make things happen. You know when to lean in and how to work with your team to maintain a trusting environment and achieve great things together.
To be successful in this role you will have a great eagerness to learn and passion for the Polestar brand, their dedication to design, and their commitment to sustainability. Experience in the automotive industry is not mandatory for this role, but you must have:
- A minimum of 6 months experience in a progressive, client-oriented retail environment
- Experience working in retail environments with strong branded experiences, drama, public speaking, teaching, sales, event planning or customer care will be positively considered
- Fluent in Swedish and English
This role will require a valid driving license, an acceptable safe driving record, and the ability to work evenings and weekends.
Hours: Full time
Start: As soon as possible
Work place: Polestar Space Landvetter Göteborg
Is this you?
If you are interest in joining the Polestar family, don’t hesitate, apply today!